- Animation Animated preschool series ‘The Ollie & Moon Show’ secures pan-America deal
- LIMA LIMA India Hosts its First Networking Event
- VFX VFX Breadown of Sultan will leave you stunned !
- Licensing Corner Rooh Entertainment Launches Digital Publication ‘Licensing Corner’ For Licensing Industry In India
- Technology Adobe unveils new VR character animation and 3D innovation
Google Inc is officially an adult now and celebrates its birthday today amid the confusion over date with amazing animated doodle Today is Google’s eighteenth birthday, and the doodle is just as festive as one could desire. The doodle animation shows the letter ‘G’ blows into a balloon and conjures out the Google logo that takes […]
Columbia Pictures has teamed up with Frederick Warne & Co., part of Penguin Random House UK, for the Peter Rabbit movie. Petter Rabbit movie is a new live-action/CG motion picture based on the internationally-beloved series of books written and illustrated by Beatrix Potter, whose 150th anniversary is being celebrated this year.
A new line of animated shorts are set to be released by Disney Channels Worldwide, to help promote healthy living for kids. The interstitial programming will feature characters from the likes of Star Wars Rebels, The Lion Guard and Miles from Tomorrowland.
Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products is expanding its popular Family Guy licensing programme with games, clothes and more. The move comes as Fox reports a ‘heightened consumer interest’ in the property boosted by a new broadcast partnership ITV2. The animated programme began airing on the channel this February and has since attracted up to 1.2 […]
The UAE-based company Tablez India, a part of LuLu Group is bringing US children retail brand Toys ‘R’ Us to India Tablez has signed a master franchisee agreement with the US company for India and Sri Lanka and the company plans to invest $85 million (Rs 570 crore) to open 65 Toys ‘R’ Us-branded outlets […]
European animation studio Rainbow has named Auldey Toys of North America as the US master toy licensee for its popular series Regal Academy. Under the partnership, Auldey Toys, a subsidiary of The Alpha Group, will launch a full line of fashion dolls and playsets, spanning 14 skus across seven assortments.
- FX’s ‘Archer’ wins Outstanding Animated Series Emmy Award
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau is Marvel’s latest Superhero
- Sony CEO Kaz Hirai says Pokemon-Go is Game Changer, Talks about aggressive plans for mobile gaming
- Viacom rebrands MTV Hits into NickMusic
- Bob Bacon named CEO of Alpha Animation
- Siddharth Roy Kapur to quit Disney
- Motu Patlu to be stars on Silver screen
- ‘Harry Potter’ Actress Afshan Azad and ‘Archie Comics’ writer Dan Parent to attend HCC
- Cartoon Network appoints LBE Director for Asia Pacific
- NBC Universal closes deal with DreamWorks Animation
- Throwback Thursday – 5 Disney Princesses every girl wished to be
- Throwback Thursday – 10 Video Games of 90s which made childhood awesome !
- Throwback Thursday! – 10 Best animated movies from the 90s to watch again
- Throwback Thursday – 10 Mytho-cartoons which made us adore Gods even more
- Throwback Thursday – 9 Famous Animated Siblings which will make you revive your good old days
- Throwback Thursday! – 10 Comic books which the 90s kids loved most
- Google doodles all set in the Olympic cheer
- Black White Orange official licensing agent for ‘Game of Thrones’ merchandise in India
- Another Justice League member to cameo in Suicide Squad
- Adidas + Kayne West for Yeezy Lines!!!