- Animation Disney’s Princess Elena of Avalor Inspires Girls to Lead
- LIMA LIMA India Hosts its First Networking Event
- Super Mario Tokyo 2020 Olympics Super Mario stole the show in Tokyo 2020 Olympics Teaser
- Licensing Corner Rooh Entertainment Launches Digital Publication ‘Licensing Corner’ For Licensing Industry In India
- Technology IKinema Banishes ‘Invisible Man Syndrome’ for VR Animation Gameplay
Google has officially announced that the registration for the upcoming Indie Games Festival is now open; set to happen next month on September 24th in San Francisco. The company is now taking sign-ups for the people who want to attend the festival. Google initially announced the Google Play Indie Games Festival towards the end of last […]
DreamWorksTV is officially launching brand new animated comedy series in September. The brand new series is titled Get My Goat. It is a digital 2D cartoon in the mien of classic ’60s physical comedies like The Road Runner Show. The show features a clever herding dog named Dutch as he defends his oblivious billy goat from […]
The popular ZhuZhu Pets series will debut on Disney Channel in the U.S on Sept 12 Corus Entertainment’s animation producer-distributor Nelvana has sold multi-territory broadcast and on-demand rights for upcoming kids series Polly and the ZhuZhu Pets to Disney Channels Worldwide. Inspired by the popular toy line, the ZhuZhu Pets series will debut on Disney Channel in the […]
Viacom is rebranding its cable net MTV Hits.Beginning Sept. 9, the television channel will become NickMusic, a 24-hour music video destination for kids. NickMusic will feature a Nickelodeon-curated lineup of music videos with a variety of kids’ favorite artists of all genres.
Kristen Bell partners with Gaumont for new TV musical animated series Gaumont announced that the company will be partnering with Jackie Tohn, Michael Scharf, Ivan Askwith, and the multi-talented Kristen Bell to produce an animated series that will take preschool viewers through a whimsical musical adventure of the quirkiest kind.
The partnership and licensing deal will be their first step into licensing and merchandising world for Cozyphone On-demand kids’ entertainment portal Toon Goggles has signed an agreement with CozyPhones that will see the animated star of its cutely cryptozoological series Eddie Is a Yeti appearing on the company’s super comfortable headphones, available this holiday season.
- Viacom rebrands MTV Hits into NickMusic
- Bob Bacon named CEO of Alpha Animation
- Siddharth Roy Kapur to quit Disney
- Motu Patlu to be stars on Silver screen
- ‘Harry Potter’ Actress Afshan Azad and ‘Archie Comics’ writer Dan Parent to attend HCC
- Cartoon Network appoints LBE Director for Asia Pacific
- NBC Universal closes deal with DreamWorks Animation
- Super Mario stole the show in Tokyo 2020 Olympics Teaser
- Moto GP tie up with Roadster in India
- Randstad Holdings acquires Job portal Monster for $429 million
- Throwback Thursday – 10 Mytho-cartoons which made us adore Gods even more
- Throwback Thursday – 9 Famous Animated Siblings which will make you revive your good old days
- Throwback Thursday! – 10 Comic books which the 90s kids loved most
- Google doodles all set in the Olympic cheer
- Black White Orange official licensing agent for ‘Game of Thrones’ merchandise in India
- Another Justice League member to cameo in Suicide Squad
- Adidas + Kayne West for Yeezy Lines!!!
- Brunico Communications acquires events company- Achilles!
- Turner, Yash Raj Bring Sultan to Television!
- Fangbone! to unravel on Disney XD US