Fisher-Price has partnered with global pop icon Shakira to develop a line of baby products and a web series designed to stimulate early childhood development.
The global partnership aims to educate parents on the topic and tools to enhance the development of children in their early years with a web series and line of baby gear and toys co-developed by Shakira and Fisher-Price.
In addition to performing and serving as a judge on NBC’ s “The Voice,” Shakira is also the founder of the Barefoot Foundation, a charity that helps impoverished children in the singer’s home country of Colombia.
The Shakira First Steps collection from Fisher-Price will launch in December on Amazon and the Fisher-Price website, exclusively in the U.S.
Among the items included in the collection are:
- The Musical Baby bouncer, which features a removable toy bar with lights, sounds, music, toys and plush animals;
- The Kick & Play Piano Gym, which “grows” with baby from play gym to portable piano;
- The Teethe ‘n Play stacker, a classic stacker with a bat and wobble base;
- The Move ‘n Groove soccer ball;
- The Count ‘n Teethe soft book; and
- Stack ‘n Learn alphabet blocks.