Saban Brands strengthens its Power Rangers costume business through licensing renewals with Disguise Inc., Rubie’s Costume Company and Morphsuits. Each partner will continue producing character-inspired costumes through 2017. As superheroes remain a top performing Halloween costumes for kids and adults, Power Ranger fans can suit up as their favorite Ranger year after year.
Disguise Inc., the Halloween costume division of JAKKS Pacific, Inc., and Rubie’s Costume Company will continue to produce classic Mighty Morphin Power Rangers costumes as well as all-new styles from the current and upcoming Power Rangers seasons for both children and adults. Power Rangers costumes from Disguise will be available throughout North America, while Rubie’s will be available in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
Morphsuits will continue producing its best selling, all-in-one Mighty Morphin Power Rangers spandex costumes, which are available for adults in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and on www.morphsuits.com.
“Power Rangers costumes are wildly popular with fans spanning multiple generations, and we couldn’t be more excited to continue these strong partnerships with experts in the costume industry,” said Kirk Bloomgarden, Senior Vice President of Global Consumer Products at Saban Brands. “Always designed with great attention to detail, Disguise, Rubie’s and Morphsuits consistently deliver authentic costumes that bring to life the action and adventure of the Power Rangers series for fans around the world.”
While Power Rangers costumes are in demand all year long, the Halloween season is by far the most popular time for fans to dress up as the iconic superheroes. Saban Brands, in partnership with licensees and retailers, celebrate Halloween with a large-scale Halloween safety campaign educating kids on safety tips to use while trick-or-treating.
New Power Rangers soft goods licensing partners for 2015 include:
- Bentex/Dreamwave for boys’ “Power Rangers Dino Charge” swimwear;
- Bioworld for adult “Mighty Morphin Power Rangers” sleepwear, underwear, loungewear and Underoos-branded underwear sets;
- Franco Manufacturing for children’s “Power Rangers Dino Charge” bedding and home décor;
- Intimo for children’s “Power Rangers Dino Charge” sleepwear;
- Kids with Character for children’s “Power Rangers Dino Charge” sportswear and outerwear;
- Threadless for an adult limited edition t-shirt collection featuring fan-created “Mighty Morphin Power Ranger” art;
- Trevco for boys’ “Power Rangers Dino Charge” and adult “Mighty Morphin Power Rangers” print-on-demand apparel; and
- Wiesner for children’s “Power Rangers Dino Charge” footwear.